GRANTING ACCESS TO OUR BUILDINGS IS SOMETHING WE TAKE VERY SERIOUSLY.
Treat your access devices and parking sticker as you would your driver’s license.
- All gates require an access device for entrance. New owners should receive access devices, parking stickers and a copy of the condominium documents from the previous owner at closing.
- In order to park in the resident parking decks, you must display a current parking sticker in your back windshield. New residents should be sure to get current parking stickers from the previous owner, tenant or if needed, PTW management office. Peachtree Walk strictly enforces the parking policy. Vehicles will be booted or towed if improperly parked.
- New residents should complete a Resident Information Sheet and E-mail it to the management office. Once your resident profile has been received, your name and telephone number will be added to the call-box directory.
- If your access device is malfunctioning, click here: email@example.com Include your name, unit number, telephone number and malfunctioning device number. Note that there is a charge of $30 to replace an access card.
- Remote gate controls and key fobs are also available for purchase. See management for current device options including cards and fobs. All are $30 each)
- One bedroom units receive one resident parking sticker. Two bedroom units receive two resident parking stickers. Resident parking stickers are renewed annually with an updated resident information sheet given to the management office in January. If you plan to buy a home at PTW, parking stickers(s) and access cards should be conveyed at closing. If you plan to rent, your landlord should provide the card and resident parking sticker prior to your move in.